twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Yep...

Still here! :) Not much to update. Feeling great...I vacuumed yesterday and it was such a liberating feeling! I have been picking the girls up and I love it! It is so nice to be able to not worry.
We made a trip out this morning and I have a coming home outfit now...I wasn't sold on what I had packed, and we found a great deal, so I think I am set now for coming home. I just need to do a load of laundry and throw the clothes in the bag! :)
I go in on Monday for an appointment with my doctor (yes, she is back on Monday...phew). More of an update at that point! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Oh I miss picking up Ozzie... that will be so nice when I can do that again. You've wanted these babies to stay in for so long... now you're going to want them out. :)

brittany

June 27, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home