twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

36 weeks!!!

I had to post this first thing this morning!!! I am 36 weeks today, which in a twin pregnancy is like winning a gold medal! I really could not be more excited about this than I am right now. I am practically jumping out of my chair and that is without coffee at this early hour of the morning! :)
This simple fact means that if I were to go into labor right now, the babies would not go straight to the NICU...and that feels so amazing. I don't know what has been so different from the girls pregnancy and this pregnancy, but I will take it!
Off to drink my coffee and wake up for the day. Happy Wednesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Oh I am just SO HAPPY for you guys. Can't wait for the day. :)

brittany

June 25, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home