twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Babies are...

Still cooking! :)
I made it through the full moon, so we can chalk that one up to one of those nutty old wive's tales! The next full moon, I will not be pregnant anymore, so I cannot test that theory anymore.
I really cannot believe that I am at this point of the pregnancy. I really am hoping that these babies stay put for awhile longer. I would love to make it a few more weeks, but I have a feeling that once the cerclage is out, my days will be numbered. So, I am resting, but not nesting yet. Of course, with Hadley and Gretchen, the nesting hit about an hour before my water broke, so I hope I don't start nesting soon (ha ha).
Adam is so close to being done with his Masters. He really just needs to put together a paper (which, for him, is easier said than done) with a lesson plan and grading rubric. He knows that I want him to have this done before our appointment on Monday. It truly is a race to figure out what will be done first...this pregnancy or his Masters. I really hope that it is his Masters! :)
We got our van back today from having a few things done, and all 4 car seats are in it (crazy). Now, we just play the waiting game! :)
That is all for now. Happy Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home