twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The birthday is happier now!

Ok, we survived through a day of Gretchen's issues, but she is all fixed now (thanks to some really encouraging one on one time with Adam after dinner...her sitting on the toilet and him cheering her on). We had Chinese food for dinner (yes, it was my choice, not Adam's) and I got all teary eyed when I read my fortune:
"Your eyes will soon be opened to a world full of beauty, charm and adventure."
Wow! It instantly reminded us of the feelings we had after the girls were born. So, I thought that was pretty remarkable! Hadley entertained us at dinner by telling us a bunch of stories that all started off with "Once upon a time in a far away land..." What a goofy little girl! It was hilarious!

So, that is the update as of now...here is the 34 week belly picture, as promised (and the tank is getting really tight!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

You still look adorable and not that big. We went out to breakfast without the kids today and I got the "any day now huh?" comment... yeah... no SEPTEMBER! ha!

brittany

June 12, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home