twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Oh, so uncomfortable...

As the day is drawing to an end, I am really starting to doubt if this pregnancy will last another week. I would love to prove myself wrong at this point, but I have definitely noticed changes today and am hoping that it isn't my body getting the ball rolling. I really don't want to have babies in the NICU and toddlers at home. My heart is already torn with leaving the girls when these babies are born, but I really can't have them at the hospital with me, now can I?
So, I just have to hold out through Friday so that Adam can finish his workshop...we decided at dinner tonight that he isn't going to kill himself to finish up his masters right this second, that he needs to relax a bit, too, before the babies come, and that if they do come early, he has until August to finish up everything else anyways (with the exception of this workshop...he has to finish this workshop).
Like I said, I hope that I can prove myself wrong, but I really am starting to get the feeling that the end of June might be just out of my reach...and really, when the babies make up their mind, I cannot really stop it, right?
Off to get some stuff done around here...and help Adam pack his part of the bag so that we are ready when the babies are...in the meantime, say a prayer that these babies hold tight for a few more days plus! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Oh i hope you can keep them in there a bit longer. We'll see. :) I am in so much trouble... i am already feeling like it's time. so big, so uncomfortable and now really bored. ha!

keep us updated. :)

brittany

June 10, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home