twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ah, Tuesday...

Today might be one of the only 'relaxing' days I have this week, but that is fine. I am definitely loving the fact that it is after 1pm and I am still in my pajamas. Everyone has to be lazy from time to time, right? :)
I felt like yesterday's post was a bit hum drum, so I wanted to update and let everyone know that I am ok, seriously. I was a bit nervous about the dilation, but after talking with many trusted advisors (ha ha), I realize that this is normal at this stage of pregnancy (which, I knew this all along, but when you are a self-identified Type A personality/worrier...it is easy to forget the facts). So, I am back to one day at a time and enjoying all of this craziness! I spoke with one of my nurses for my at home care today and I will be getting the steroid shots tomorrow and Thursday, so that really does help me feel better about all of this. And, watch, I will still be pregnant in the middle of July...big and miserable and really sweaty! :) Really, as long as the babies are healthy and can come home with me when they are born, I don't care when they come. But, I really want them to come home right away...and it would be great if Adam would be done with his degree! :)
I have felt pretty good today, which is nice, because yesterday evening, I was a bit rough around the edges. I am just getting geared up for a few shots this week, another doctor's appointment (even though, this time, I get to keep my pants on...hahaha) and a princess birthday party this weekend for Hadley and Gretchen...yes, their birthday isn't for another month, but we don't want to risk missing their party because we are at the hospital, and throwing a birthday party when I am ready to bust at the seams or have newborn babies does not sound like fun! :) They won't know, or care...presents are presents at this stage, right? :)
Have a great day! I will post my 33 week picture tomorrow!!! I know, you are all anxious with anticipation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home