twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Friday, May 23, 2008

TGIF!

I really doubted that Friday would come this week! Wow...it has been a crazy week! Adam has been working late for the last two weeks at school...I feel like I have barely seen him this past week...but we made it through the roughest day (yesterday), so our days should be getting easier from here on out!
I really think I overdid things yesterday. By the time I left Adam's school art show, I was having contractions and they didn't let up until I was able to get the girls to bed (well, with Adam's help) and put my feet up and drink some water. But, it did get a bit scary for a bit of time...I had 5 contractions in about 45 minutes and was kicking myself for being out an about all day...I am *not* ready for these babies to be born and spend time in the NICU! I am feeling ok today, really tired, which after the whirlwind week we have had, it is obvious why! Thank goodness it is a 3 day weekend this weekend...I forsee a good amount of family fun and relaxation mixed with Adam's work he has to do on his Masters degree. And, the weather is supposed to be great, so that is always welcome!
Off to have a relaxing/productive Friday (I know, sounds confusing, but when you are the size of a house pregnant, you figure out how to do a bit of everything in moderation). Our house looks like Santa sent a tornado through it and our laundry lady went on strike halfway through cleaning/folding/putting away (we don't have a laundry lady), so I would like to get ahold of that before Adam gets home this evening (one more late night...I can make it).
Happy Friday everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Don't over do it... it's so easy. I did way to much this past weekend and I'm STILL paying for it. I really need to slow down. Do your contractions change your cervix? They did with one of my boys but not the other. I've been having them but I don't know if they changed anything yet. Hopefully not. NO NICU! :)

May 23, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home