twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

30 weeks and not much new...

We hit the 30 week mark today! Cannot believe that it is already here and we are getting closer daily to meeting our newest additions! We are thrilled, a bit nervous, a bit overwhelmed, but thrilled!
I had my 15th progesterone shot today. Only 5 more to go! That is great! I really do dread needles! I don't have much of an update today, but I do have appointments on Thursday and Friday, so I will be able to post more information tomorrow and Friday! I promise to at least post on Friday evening...tomorrow won't be that much information, but Friday is the peri appointment...gobs of information!!! The babies sounded great today, my blood pressure was good still and my nurse really does beleive that I will carry to term if I keep taking it easy...now if I could just figure out how to do that with toddlers and a husband finishing his Masters degree, that would be great! :)
I should be getting the pj's I ordered for the hospital stay today via UPS and then I can start packing my hospital bag. I would like to have that finished up this weekend...but I do have to go pick up a few more items for the bag. The girls were born at 34weeks, 4days, so we are really getting close to that milestone! Please, please, please let me pass that day!!!
Ok, I promise, more of an update tomorrow or Friday, and pictures as well! Hope this finds you all well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home