twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Monday, May 5, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!!

I feel like I was just awarded with a large prize, but really, I just passed my Gestational Diabetes test. Isn't that a great thing to be upside down with joy about? :) But, since I struggled with it with Hadley and Gretchen, I was sure that I was in for another battle...and am so glad that this pregnancy has proven me wrong time and again! :) Keep it up, you unpredictable pregnancy! I am a bit anemic, but that is much easier to fix than Gestational Diabetes, and I have always struggled with anemia on a small scale. So...
As promised, here are a few pictures of the nursery. It is still a work in progress...in fact, I think Adam is upset that I am posting pictures without it completed...for those of you that know him, you know what a visual perfectionist he is...and pardon the cut off look of the pictures...the nursery is the size of a fish bowl!
Enjoy!



3 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Yeah on passing the GD test and I ADORE the theme in the nursery. Very cute!

britt

May 6, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

The nursery looks great! Wish I could see you while your pregnant. I look forward to seeing / meeting everyone in August.

Love,
Me

May 6, 2008 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry I am just now getting to come see these photos - the day you emailed me was actually the day I was having my baby!

Your nursery looks amazing! I love the theme! ;) The primary colors are great!

May 22, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home