twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Friday, May 2, 2008

News, News, News...

Went in to my OB yesterday armed with a list of questions. I think she about passed out when she saw the full page of questions, but she is great, so she took a seat and we had a good discussion. She answered all of my questions as I thought she would. I start every other week appointments now, then at 34 weeks move to weekly! Wow! This is really going quickly! Hold on tight!!!
She does an ultrasound instead of checking the babies with the doppler at every visit, and that way we can check positions. Less than 2 weeks ago, they were both head down. Addison flipped, little stinker. He is now breech, his little baby butt sitting right next to his sister's head! She said there is still plenty of time for him to flip, but we did discuss the possibility of the dreaded 'c' word. I have already had quite a few conversations with him. I know that a section isn't the end of the world, but seriously, after living through such a great delivery with the girls, I might end up being a bit bummed with a section. Not dwelling, though. There is plenty of time! :) The only other hope would be for Addison to be measuring smaller than Delaney, then it wouldn't matter what position he is in, but since he is boy and boys measure bigger than girls (and he has been all along), well, you can see where this is going...
We have a shower today, thrown by Adam's department at work. It is really generous of them and we are totally thankful. So, today will be busy, but filled with fun (and from what I hear, good food).
Find out next Monday about the possibility of gestational diabetes (I better pass) and anemia...I struggled with both with the girls but feel my diet is much better this time around, so we will see!
Happy Friday, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Thanks for sharing! I go to my regular ob today... my peri appoint is rescheduled AGAIN for 2 weeks. OY! But at least I'll have an ultrasound today. Yeah!

talk to you soon,

Brittany

May 5, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home