twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

24 week milestone...

Wow! It felt like an eternity to get to this point...viability (even though the odds are still stacked at this point...it is just nice to know that this pregnancy is moving forward). In 10 weeks and 1 day from now, I went to the hospital with the girls because Hadley's water broke...so we aren't that far off from having our second set of twins...
Everything has been going well. I had a bit of a scare over the weekend...just wasn't feeling right, so we decided to head to Labor and Delivery to be checked out. Everything turned out ok, which was reassuring, but the doctor that I spoke to said that twin pregnancies are unpredictable, that I did the right thing by going in and getting monitored, and that if I feel that way again, to go in and get monitored again. So...I move forward.
I have felt pretty great the last few days. I have been getting things done around the house in preparation for the babies. Our basement is pretty much completed (I will post pictures soon, I promise) and we started on the nursery tomorrow...I can officially call it a nursery since the girls helped clean out all of their toys yesterday and moved them into their room, a donation pile or a send to grandpa's house pile for storage! I would love to get the walls painted tomorrow so we can start setting it up! Can you tell that Adam is on spring break this week? :)
The babies are moving around non-stop and it is a great feeling! I am gaining weight (the only time in my entire life I will be happy about putting on the pounds) and feeling amazing! I am excited about the arrival of our next set of twins, but am also anxious for them to wait at least 12 more weeks. I just hope they listen to me! :)
I will post more later...including pictures of the basement, the girls and the growing belly bump! Hope this finds all of you well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home