twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Monday, February 25, 2008

18 weeks, 5 days...

Wow. All I can say is wow. I am still reeling with the fact that I am going to have another daughter and my one and only son. It is great. It is absolutely what I thought it would be. I just feel as if over the past weekend, I walked around in a daze. I am now focusing on going to 'term' with this set of twins. 37 weeks would be great...phenomenal.
I have scheduled cervical scans every 2 weeks (rotating monthly between my OB and my Peri) and that helps to ease my mind. Adam is great with helping out. I really am truly blessed to have him as my husband...it is the perfect description of a marriage...through sickness and in health...
I made it through last weeks shot without a headache (knock on wood) and can only hope that it is a thing of the past at this point!
Hope this finds everyone well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home