twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Successful Surgery

Sorry that I am just getting around to updating this...I have been couch bound the past couple of days but am finally starting to feel more human! :) I had my surgery on Tuesday and was handling everthing in stride until I was on the table getting my spinal...I melted down and started crying. Everything turned out well...my nerves just got the best of me!
I have been taking it easy per doctor's orders the past two days. Adam has been a great help as well as Adam's mom and Nikki, who have both helped with the kids. I feel human without pain meds now, which is good! :)
Thank you everyone who had me in your thoughts and prayers. This pregnancy has been interesting, to say the least, but I am confident that everything we have been through is worth what we will get in the end! :)
More updates later...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind a comment from a stranger. I stumbled upon your blog and I'm interested as I'm having my second set of twins as well. I had my first in 2004 at 36 1/2 weeks after 14 weeks of bedrest. I was interested in your cerclage, we have been discussing one with our peri. If you have a minute I would love to hear some of your thoughts. AngieWinward@msn.com

February 8, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home