twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Surgery Scheduled...

Please keep our family in your prayers!
I am scheduled to have my cerclage next Tuesday around 12pm. I feel confident that this will help me carry these babies to term, or as close to term as possible. We met with our perinatologist yesterday and it was great...we discussed the surgery, got it set up and then sat around and talked about everything under the sun, including how to be an environmentally conscious parent. It was great and such a relief to see the human side of a doctor that is putting 3 lives in his hand. His walls in his office are covered with pictures...many of multiples. We will add a picture to that wall when this is all said and done (knock on wood).
So, keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I will update as soon as I am physically able to after next week, or you can always call to check in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home