twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

18 weeks...

You all have TWO more days to vote! :)
I just thought I would update really quick. I went in to see my OB yesterday and all looked good. I am gaining weight appropriately, blood pressure was good and the babies were too cute! I might even know what we are having!?!?! :) But, don't try to get it out of me until Friday...I won't tell if I do know!
I had my third shot today as well and it was great. Gretchen was my little helper again...she held my hand the whole time (while Hadley told my nurse and I story after story). After my shot, Gretchen climbed up on the couch with me to listen to the babies heartbeats. Baby A's was right at 150 and Baby B's was right at 140! It was so great to hear those little strong heartbeats...it always makes me so happy.
Still not on bedrest (knock on wood), but I am really being conscientious about taking it easy because I know how quickly things can change in a twin pregnancy.
Also, I asked my OB about how far she would let me go, if there were restrictions (no induction or c-section before a certain week) and she said that she decides that and won't force me to go past 37 weeks...so, 37 weeks will be July 2nd. Think I can hold out that long? Hmm...I am seeing another poll in the future...something about due dates and weights! :)
More of an update on Friday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home