twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another day down...

First of all, I want to thank all of the anonymous readers for their kind comments. Keep me up to date on your lives!
As far as the pregnancy, still trucking along. I am starting to get the uncomfortable feelings of a mid-term pregnancy. I find difficulty getting comfortable, which is not fun (this coming from a girl that *loves* to sleep on her back). But, I can't complain...the babies have been moving all over and it has been so much fun to feel them. It is a constant reminder that what I am going through right now is worth the outcome. I keep telling myself that on a daily basis.
I feel bad for poor Adam. He has really done a great job of helping out around the house, but I think I might need to start taking volunteer help to get stuff done around here. I was doing laundry yesterday and was carrying up a load from the basement and had to stop...I had my first Braxton Hicks contraction. To the 'regular' mom, this might not seem daunting, but I am really scared of pre-term labor, especially since I have a cerclage and that could spell disaster. I haven't had any since, which is good, but I think I am going to have to figure out a way of not over-extending my body.
Otherwise, all is well. I don't have an appointment this week (which is sad), but have one on Tuesday, the 11th, so that is great! And, of course, I always get to hear the babies on Wednesdays during my weekly progesterone injection. Adam has another cold (blah) and we are both ready for spring. Today is warm and sunny out, almost like a teaser to help us get through this last long month of winter!
As always, I hope this finds all of you well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Isn't today beautiful! I hope we get a few more days like this before we have another cold spell. I am a little worried about braxton hicks this time around. I went into preterm labor with my 3rd at 23 weeks and then was on bedrest until he was born. Then with #4 I had contractions starting at 19 weeks. I really hope my body can hold these two in as long as possible.

have a great day!

Brittany

March 2, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home