twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Hello from Blizzardland!

Hello everyone! So, this picture is a few days old, but I had to share day one of Blizzard conditions that we survived through this weekend. It really did get much worse (this was Friday afternoon and Saturday was a white-out on and off through the day). Alas, the temperatures warmed up, Adam had one day off of school (yesterday) and life is getting back to normal!
I had my appointment with my OB today and it went really well! Both babies are head down right now (not that they necessarily stay that way) and were moving all over! No wonder I felt horribly uncomfortable yesterday...I think they were flipping around (and I kept feeling like I was getting kicked in my heart...it really explains a lot). They are still a girl and a boy, so that is good to know! :) HA HA!
Best news of all is that my cervix is still measuring great...so the cerclage is doing it's job! YAY!!
I will be 21 weeks tomorrow. Wow. That is just crazy! I feel like this pregnancy is flying by. I think the latest these babies will be born is July 11th...I asked my OB about it and she said she won't let me go past 38 weeks...I will be 38 weeks on July 9th, so by that Friday at the latest, they should be here! :) I could be wearing a mumu to the 4th of July picnics, walking around with my cankles in my flip flops, but I don't care! Just give me two healthy babies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home