twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

22 weeks...

Another week down! I cannot believe it! I have had 7 progesterone shots and I really think that it helps seeing my nurse every week...just because it is another week down!
So, let's see, what is new...hmm. Nothing really. I have an appointment tomorrow with my peri and am excited to see these babies and see how much they have grown! My belly is definitely growing by the day...which is expected, and the weight is finally coming on. But, I think if I follow this pattern, I shouldn't gain more than I did when I was pregnant with the girls.
I feel great, even though this dreary, rainy weather we have is really getting the best of me. The sun is supposed to shine tomorrow and I cannot wait! Isn't it about time for spring? I am thinking that the first day of spring is any day now...Friday, perhaps?
So, this is a boring update! I will post more tomorrow after our appointment (probably tomorrow evening) and will even try to get more pictures of all of us up! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home