twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Another weekend down!

As Adam and I are two days away from hitting the 22 week mark, we have realized that we have a mountain of projects to complete in our home before the babies arrive! We have almost completed the basement and Adam is hopeful that this weekend, during his 3 day weekend, he can finish that off?!?! I hope he is correct in that thinking! :) In the meantime, I have a mountain of stuff to get done before Friday...so why am I typing online right now? :)
We have finalized our plans for the nursery. Pictures, of course, will follow...probably after the first week of April (our goal is to work on it at during that week). Now, we just need to clean all of the toys out, donating them to local charities if we don't want them anymore (it is amazing how few toys we survived with when we were kids!).
Also, OF HIGH IMPORTANCE...Adam found out this weekend that his final day working on his Masters Degree will be July 9th. He has been in school, minus a year hiatus, for the past 24 years. It is amazing! He has worked really hard with this degree and has acceptional grades to back up his hard work! I am realy proud of him...he has worked full time, will complete a Masters degree in 2 years total and still has time to be an amazing father and husband! We couldn't be more proud of him!!! And, just in time for the babies!
More later...of to my mountains of projects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home