twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

25 weeks...

Another week down. A few more slash marks on the calendar. A ton of stuff to get ready before these babies decide to make their grand entrance! :)
Seriously, though. All is well here! We had an appointment last week with our OB and all went well. Adam was on break from work, so we decided to take the girls. That was interesting, to say the least! They were really well behaved, so we cannot complain! And, our OB loved seeing them (since she delivered them). I have finally started gaining decent weight for a twin pregnancy, and am right on track with weight as I was when I was pregnant with the girls! Adam is still beating me in the weight department, but I have plans of passing him by when the end of April arrives!
We were able to get the nursery painted while Adam was home...it looks great. We just need to put all of the doors back up (closet and main door) and start assembling it all, but at least the paint is on the walls! :) As soon as we get it put together, I will post pictures...and I still have other pictures to post...perhaps this evening, I will do a picture post of all of our updates!
I had my 25 week progesterone shot today. I am really getting good with needles. Perhaps I will be able to administer my own epidural at the hospital! :) Ok, that was a joke! My nurse is great...really. She helps reassure me and keep me motivated to enjoy my pregnancy, put my feet up whenever I get a minute and help avoid the risk of being put on bedrest. My cervix can still thin out even though I have a cerlcage, so I am taking it easy. I don't want to risk my babies. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself! My blood pressure was amazing...98/68. The babies sounded great...they have been moving all over today. And, my nurse thinks that both babies are semi-transverse right now because my belly looks really wide today. Delaney is head down and we couldn't really figure out how Addison is in there! As long as the are vertex and Addison isn't a dedicated breech, I will be happy. But, there is still plenty of time for them to move around!
That is all for now. I will update later with pictures, but wanted to get a quick post on here. Off to fix lunch...the girls are reading to each other right now...too cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home