twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

Here is to a Happy Earth Day for everyone! Of course, every day should be Earth Day, but if we have to have a big celebration once a year to grab some more attention, so be it! :) Think about what you can do to be more friendly to our Earth. Without it, we won't be here (Mars is just not an option, people, seriously). In our trying times, being Earth friendly is actually very affordable...our family always tries to weigh wants over needs. This is one of the easiest ways to be more Earth friendly, because an increase in 'stuff' only means you have more stuff to get rid of when you go on a cleaning spree (and, if you do this, I hope you think about all of the R's...reduce, reuse and recycle).
Off of the soapbox now...tomorrow marks 27 weeks...yeah! All is going well here. Adam is knee deep in his Masters now...but is scheduled for all of the remaining hours...at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! I am certain that the next few months will be spent with quiet evenings in our household (Adam working on something and me trying not to distract him), but I am fine with that! We might as well enjoy the quiet before the babies arrive, right? :) Plus, that will give me some more time to get organized and ready for the big arrival of the twins...
More later, I am sure...I will try to post an update tomorrow after my appointment with my nurse, but I might just be outside enjoying the beautiful spring weather that our planet is blessing us with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home