twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friday's Appointment (and a sick family)

Augh! We are all sick. This is the pits. The girls spike fevers (well, I think Hadley is finally better) and now Adam and I are battling to get past this yuck. Nothing like being sick and pregnant...I really don't take meds when I am pregnant, so this has been a battle. I feel 10% better today, but had a rough night. I cannot wait to kick this to the curb!
Better news, though. We went to our peri yesterday and everything looked great! It was amazing to see the babies...they are really getting big! Delaney is head down and measuring 1 pound, 15 ounces (45th percentile) and Addison is head down, too (stay that way kids), and measuring 2 pounds even (49th percentile). We could see them swallowing and Delaney was sucking on her fingers. It was pretty cool...the tech was looking at their dividing membrane and it is a diagonal line starting on my left side and moving down to my right side. I guess they are equally sharing space in there! :) And, the good ol cerv still looked good. In fact, my peri came in and started teasing me because everything looked great...so that was a wonderful feeling. He told me that we will have 2 more appointments...one at 30 weeks and one at 34. That is a bit scary! :)
I go to my OB in 2 weeks and have my gestational diabetes screen at that time. Blah. Not fun. I should start seeing her every 2 weeks at that point. This pregnancy is really flying by at this point!
Off to get healthy...

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

bummer about being sick but YEAH about the great appointment. I am so excited to go the peri on Thursday... this is my first appointment with him.

have a great weekend.

Brittany

April 19, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home