twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Waiting...

Yep, sitting here waiting to hear back from my OB office about the gestational diabetes screen and the anemia test. I hope I passed! :) Of course, since I called and left a message, I know that I am rolling the dice on this one and I could be hearing back from "The Nurse." Luckily, she shouldn't send me to L&D for just calling to see if I passed these tests, or could she...
Gretchen is curled up watching a favorite cartoon (short, short nap today) and Hadley is fast asleep on the couch. Ah, the silent moments at our home...few and far between, but just as sweet as the really crazy moments! :)
We are having a neighborhood Cinco De Mayo party tonight and I am excited, but I have been having the dreaded BH contractions all day. I hope that it is Addison flipping back over...and then staying put! :) This week might prove to be hectic...Adam is desperately behind in his Master's coursework, so he is going to be devoting a lot of time this week to getting that done. At least we are supposed to have rain this week...that will help!
We did finish up the nursery (well, a few little things need to be done) this past weekend, so I will try to post pictures tonight or tomorrow! It is surreal to see it done...makes me feel ready in a sense for the babies to arrive, but not quite yet...no NICU time, please!!!
Hopefully I will have a good update soon on the GD screen. If they would just call back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home