twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

31 weeks...

31 weeks today, and feeling very productive. Yesterday was a long day spent at the dentist and then at a car dealership, so it didn't even matter that my hoses for the washing machine were replaced on Monday night because I was able to get no laundry done yesterday.
The girls and I had an eventful morning this morning, but I have been able to stay on top of the laundry...I might even get it all washed and dryed today...now if I could just find someone to put it away! :)
Van Quest 2008 is over! We ended up purchasing a 2005 Honda Odyssey yesterday and let me tell you, we are in love with it! It is so nice to know that we will be able to drive all of our family in one vehicle when the babies arrive...and we really were able to get one amazing deal...I have to advertise for a second because the treatment we received at the dealership was amazing...so if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, check out John Hinderer Honda. Amazing! Ok, no more advertising, I promise! :)
I had my 16th progesterone shot today. The doses are shipped to me in 4 week supplies, so I have 4 more shots to get...and they are here waiting for me! One more pack to get through! I can do this! :) The babies sounded great today...Delaney's heart rate was in the 140s and Addison's was in the 150s...they definitely debunk the heart rate myth. I told my nurse about my doctor's appointments last week and she was thrilled. She has full faith that I should be able to carry these babies to term which is my obvious goal...get me to 36 weeks and I will be thrilled...and any day after that is like icing on the cake.
Off to do some more laundry...I feel behind this week because of my crazy Monday and Tuesday, but hey, we have a 3 day weekend coming up!!! :)
Happy Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home