twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

New pics and small update...

Here are pictures from today, 30 weeks, 1 day. Woo Hoo! 30 weeks! :) I had an OB appointment today and all went well...I have a peri appointment tomorrow and will have more information to share at that time, so this post will be short and sweet! I have gained 25 pounds (I don't get it...I eat as a full time job). Both babies are head down (PLEASE stay that way).
More tomorrow!



3 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Glad it all went well.... and babies STAY HEAD DOWN! I don't know but when do twins 'generally' stop turning around?

You look SO CUTE. :)

Brittany

May 16, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look fantastic! Looks like it's "ALL BABY"!

May 22, 2008 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

You are so tiny for 2 babies being in there! Miss you much!!!

xoxoxo

May 23, 2008 at 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home