twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Monday, June 2, 2008

June, already?

Wow! It is June, really? Where has this year gone?
I am inching closer to 33 weeks right now. Trying to stay calm about it, even though Adam and I are in a race...he is trying to finish up his Masters before the babies arrive...so, I guess this is a race that I really want him to win! :)
I started my weekly appointments today and am scheduled through the whole month of June at this point. So, updates galore from my 'medical team.' :) I am 1 cm dilated at this point, which I guess is normal during second or subsequent pregnancies, but it is still difficult to not be worried about it. My contractions have definitely increased as well as my level of discomfort. But, at this stage of the game, I am not surprised. My OB has decided to order the steroid shots for me again because of 'my history,' so hopefully, I will be getting those this week at some point! I will breathe a bit easier after those are done (steroid shots help with lung development of the babies).
I have my last growth scan with my perinatologist on Thursday. Very excited about that one! I really hope that they are growing big and strong.
So, everyone send Adam great 'finish your Masters degree' vibes! :) He is doing really well with it...even had one of his professors say that as she was reading his assignment, she could close her eyes and visualize what he was describing and was curious if there was an English teacher hiding inside of him...SO PROUD OF HIM!!!
Hope this finds all of you well! I will update more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home