twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

33 weeks...

As promised, here is my 33 week picture (actually taken last night, if you want to get technical about it, but let's not lose sleep over it, ok?). I am definitely expanding in the front. Oh, and the tank top that I have been wearing for these pictures might make it a few more weeks, but I might not hold my breath on it! :)
I might modify this post later to add about my shots, if I am in the mood, or I might just sit around all day eating Bon Bons. That is yet to be determined (ok, that was sarcasm).
Hope everyone has a great day! We had some massive storms last night, so sleep is something that I didn't get a lot of face time with last night, but at least there is always nap time! :)
Happy Wednesday...


Made it through the shots...only 2 more progesterone shots to go and one more betamethasone shot (tomorrow). OUCH! I forgot how much the steroid shots burn...but, it is all for the babies, and at this point, I will do everything I can to grow big, healthy, strong babies so I don't have to split my time between family at home and NICU for the babies. I am feeling the fatigue set in because of the progesterone shot...I hope it means I get a full night sleep...the kids sleep great through the night, but my bladder won't cooperate at this point (wonder if the big uterus sitting on it is the reason why?!?!?).
Anyways, here's to a great Thursday (and a great growth scan on the babies tomorrow).

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

You still look super cute! You are getting so close... how exciting!

those were some storms huh?

brittany

June 4, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home