twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday's update...

At this point in the pregnancy with Hadley and Gretchen, I was at the hospital. I am very happy to report that I am still at home! :) It is a good day today. While I was getting lunch ready for the girls and I, Adam came home. For the summer. Yep. Done with his workshop. No more weekdays without him. The only day that I will be without him is on July 9th (unless we are at the hospital at that point). Now, he just needs to finish up his paper for his final class and he is D-O-N-E!!!
I am really taking this pregnancy one day at a time now. Since today marked the day that my water broke, I woke this morning and finished packing up my bag for the hospital. Everything is together (even bags with clothes for the girls, coloring books, etc.). Phew. That feels really good!
I am taking it easy at this point, and will have more liberty to do so now that I have Adam here for the summer. And, in just 12 short days, I will be 36 weeks pregnant. Amazing! I need those 12 more days. I really would love to go longer with this pregnancy, but 12 days would mean that the babies wouldn't instantly go to the NICU and that would just be phenomenal!
Ok, off to go relax with my husband!!! Happy Friday, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home