twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Daily updates?

I will try my hardest to give a daily update so you all don't think I have left for the hospital! :) I am still here today and still baking babies...and it is just gross outside, so the girls and I have been hiding in our cold basement for most of the day! I am definitely ready for the weather to break!
I am trying to stay mentally strong at this point in the pregnancy...I am feeling tired and huge, but I really want to last until June 30th (that is the date that I will be 100% ok if these babies decide to come...my OB is back from her vacation and is on call that night, so that would be great). 18 days. I can do that. It really isn't that long.
Update on Adam...he has one more day of his workshop, so he should make it through that before the babies arrive (hee hee). He has finished his project for his capstone course with his masters, so he only has to write up a paper (10 pages, not 100) and he is D-O-N-E. It has definitely been a long 2 years, and the last few weeks have been a frantic push on his part to finish it up. I really could not be more proud of him and the time and work he has put into this. We will celebrate...probably down the road when we have a bit more energy, but we will celebrate! :)
That is it for today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

It's time for daily updates! How exciting!!! I can't wait to hear the big news one day... hopefully in July. :)

Brittany

June 13, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home