twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Still here...

Just a quick update... :)
Still here and pregnant, even though my comfort level is low again (yesterday was great, but my back hurts again today). Still taking it one day at a time. Would love to make it to next Wednesday, but I realize that I have little control over what my body decides to do! :)
Adam is trying to finish up his last project. The girls are goofy as always and are enjoying having Adam at home on a daily basis (especially for their nightly tea time).
Hope this finds you all well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Annika said...

I have been a lurker for a while:) I think of you often. I hope you are able to hold off for a while. I haven't ever had twins, but would love to be blessed with them :) I can't wait to hear more able your little blessing.
Take care! Annika

June 17, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home