twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock...

When is that buzzer going to ring? :)
Went to the OB today for my weekly appointment. Gained a pound, BP still good, etc. All of the boring stuff! :) Both babies are head down, and trust me, they are not turning over at this point...there is absolutely no room unless they rip my skin open! :)
I am 3cm dilated and 70% effaced, but that is with the cerclage in. The cerclage is pretty stretched, so I think at this point, if I go one more cm, my body is going to let me know to head to the hospital. Contractions are starting to pick up in timing and in length/intensity...so, while it could be a few more weeks, it could also be soon (and my doctor seemed to think that it will be sooner rather than later).
I have a good feeling of peace and am comfortable trusting my body at this point to do the right thing. I just had a massage (can you say heaven? Thanks Mary) and am just going to take the next few days/weeks relaxing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home