twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day...

Another day down in this pregnancy!!! I am now more pregnant that I have ever been...I know, strange that I would keep track of that, but this is a huge milestone for me, so let me be! :) I keep telling the babies...let's make it to 36 weeks, then you are more than welcome to make an appearance. I would just love love love to avoid the NICU this time around and at least at 36 weeks, the babies don't go straight to the NICU! :)
We have had a great Father's Day around here. I went and bought Starbucks for Adam and I this morning and the empty calories tasted great! The best part...we had a gift card, so they didn't cost us a penny! The girls have been super cute today (I really think it is because Adam is home)...they are napping right now (silence is golden), but when they wake, they have requested another trip to the pool! I am excited that they love it so much...Gretchen was unsure about the pool last year, so it is great that they have a newfound love of it! And, Adam went and picked them up some new swimsuits today, so they will have suits that are their size! :)
I am feeling pretty good today. The typical aches and pains are there, but I have accepted the fact that I am just going to have to deal with those from this point forward. I can handle it, really. :)
Have a great day today and for all of those fathers out there, Happy Father's Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home