twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday's update...

Another day almost down...since it is almost dinner time! :) All is going well here today! The weather is absolutely beautiful outside. It is about time that the stifling heat gave us a break! Phew!
I have felt pretty good today, all things considered. Adam is home for the summer, just has to finish up a paper and he is done with his Masters, so we are starting to relax a bit (well, I am...Adam is so programmed to going, going, going that he is having a hard time just putting his feet up and relaxing now). The girls are very thrilled to have him at home!
We spent a good bit of the afternoon in
our new swimming pool (courtesy of Aunt Jodi, Uncle Justin and their kids for Hadley and Gretchen's birthday). It was interesting. Gretchen was scared about the whole swimsuit thing, but once she realized how awesome the pool was, she was thrilled. They had a blast, and I think Adam and I ended up as wet as they were once it was all over! We came inside discussing our day at the pool plans for tomorrow!!! Too cute!
Hope this finds you all well...off to figure
out dinner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home