twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunny Sunday...

And the update is the same! I really wanted to make it to tomorrow (when the cerclage comes out) and at this point, I have faith that I can make it...appointment is at 11am, so I have less than 21 hours until that moment!!! So excited!
Adam finished his paper today. I just proofed it and it is great. I am so proud of him and the crazy amount of work he has put in to this degree. It will all be worth it in the long run! He has a few little details to polish off before his July 9th meeting, but we really feel that time is on our side now and we are planning on enjoying the rest of the day, free of school work and that stress! Phew!
I did some serious nesting this morning. I think we are 100% set up and ready for these babies to arrive. I have one load of laundry to finish up today and 2 loads total to put away, plus a bit of light dusting, but overall, I feel comfortable with the lack of dirt in our house (well, Adam needs to vacuum).
So, I will update tomorrow after we get home from our appointment. If I don't get on tomorrow at all (by dinner time), then just assume that we are at the hospital. I doubt we will head straight there, but you never know! Have a great Sunday!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Can't wait to hear. :)

brittany

June 22, 2008 at 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home