twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

36weeks, 3days

Still hanging out at home! I cannot believe it! These storms have given me some pretty nasty contractions. I have a spot under my belly button (well, the area where my belly button used to be) that looks like it is going to split open any minute now and start bleeding. Fun, fun! :)
I feel mentally prepared for the babies...I haven't had a full night of sleep for close to a month now (thanks to the very frequent bathroom breaks)...last night was spent tossing and turning or in the bathroom. Luckily, I take advantage of nap time in our house and take a nap. I know that those days are numbered.
I am 11 days away from 38 weeks, which is the absolute longest that I will carry these babies (give or take a day), so I know that there is an end in sight. In the meantime, I will continue to wear the couple of shirts that I have that fit...don't worry, I wash them between each wear! :)

Here is a picture from this morning. I obviously don't wear this tank out in public since my belly will not stay covered by it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

oh your poor belly button. :( Only 11 days? Wow! Will your dr. induce you then if you haven't had them yet? Your look great... i will be a beached whale by that point i'm sure. Ha!

Enjoy your last few days... it will never be like this again.

brittany

June 28, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home