twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Guess Who's Nesting?

If you guessed that I am nesting...you are wrong! :)
Adam is nesting. It is so funny! He really does have a strong connection with my pregnancies. Just another reason why I am so in love with him and so lucky that he is my husband.
So, since he was nesting this afternoon, I got pulled into the mess of cleaning as well. It felt good. We were able to get a lot done. But, I know I will be ready for bed in 5 hours. Maybe I will just sleep through my need to visit the bathroom every 2 hours! :)
Ok, off to figure out dinner. I will update tomorrow, I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home