twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's June 29th...

Adam and I always joked around that the babies would come today (I guess there is still plenty of time for that to happen). The reason for this joke...the 2 times that we have visited L&D were on the 29th of the month (March and April). I swore that I would make it past May 29th (and I did...I didn't even realize it until May 30th). But, we always joked that we would make our next trip to L&D on June 29th, that there was something significant to that date (the 29th). So, who knows! :) But, we are still at home, I can tell you that much at this point!
Another day down. We were talking about it last night...we really didn't believe that we would make it to this point. 50% of twins arrive before 36 weeks, and only 15% arrive after 38 weeks (even though my OB promised me that I would not go beyond 38 weeks), so we have beat the early birth odds. 36-37 weeks is considered term for twins...and we are slowly creeping up on 37 weeks! Crazy!!!
We have an appointment tomorrow and I am interested to see what is going on since my contractions have been rough, waking me up in the middle of the night...oh, and the nausea is back full force, which just stinks! But, I can do this! I can see the end and I know it is in sight and I can make it!!!
I will update tomorrow! Hope you have all had a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great, Heather, and I can't wait to see you all soon!
Love-
Jen

June 29, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home