twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Daily Update...

Still here, still pregnant, and very happy about it! Not so happy about the nausea and lack of sleep, but I guess it is just getting me prepped for when these little ones arrive! :)
Went to see my OB today and all is well! I gained 4 pounds this week (ouch), but I feel like the babies are enormous at this point, and it is all still belly, so I feel ok with that fact. BP was still good, OB was floored that I was still around and 'knocked up.' She is hilarious! :) I have one more appointment with her next Monday and we have set an end date, but I am not publishing that online (sorry). We want to limit hospital visits, anyways, and posting it online could make that a very difficult task! :)
But, it is very nice to know that there is an end in sight and that it isn't too far off. So, the fireworks in 2005 set off Hadley and caused my water to break...wonder if they will do the same this year?!?!? :)
Happy Monday. Have a great day, everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

so are you going to red white & boom? Ha!

anyday now. :)

brittany

June 30, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home