twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July already?

Well, we never thought that I would still be pregnant in July...I mean, we both hoped that I would be, but never in a million years actually thought that I would be pregnant in July.
And, I don't think these babies want to come meet us anytime soon. I just spent a good 2 hours weeding my flowerbeds (what a great feeling). Not one lousy contraction. I cannot believe it!
We have a few errands to run, so I better go get ready for those...have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

Ha! You're going to have to MAKE those babies come out. :)

brittany

July 1, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home