twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Up before the sun...

While my eyes might not be fully opened at this point, I am up before the sun. It is nice. This time of the day is always so peaceful and I rarely get to experience it without a sick kid (but will be experiencing it daily very soon). It helps remind me that while the news is filled with negativity, there is still a peace-filled beauty to my little spot on this Earth.
So, after the weeding and then a walk to get ice cream last night, one would think I would have a contraction. Nope. Just woke up at 6am to enjoy the sunrise and my aching legs and back. Ha ha!
Off to do some stretches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Homegrown Tribe said...

ahhh... yes I was up at 6am too. It is nice this time of day.

brittany

July 2, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home