twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update...

Wow...a week has gone by since my last update. Here is where we are at these days.
Hadley and Gretchen still want nothing to do with potty training. Yep. 4 kids in diapers. Not fun! :)
Addison and Delaney will be 4 weeks old tomorrow! 4 weeks?!?!?! What in the world! Time really does fly! I took some great pictures of all 4 kids today and will update later (hopefully tonight, or maybe next week). The babies are growing like weeds.
I am still breastfeeding. It has definitely been a challenge. I won't go into all of the issues on here, but I definitely think that this experience has taught me the most about myself, about what I am willing to do for my family and about all women that breastfeed. It definitely is not a leisurely stroll through the park, especially nursing two babies that are always hungry! :) But, it is worth every second of the struggle!
Adam is home for a few more weeks. Very sad to see him go. Trying to figure out how the balance will work around here!
Screaming baby...more later!

1 Comments:

Blogger FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I just stumbled onto your blog. We have 3 girls, Ella (4) and Reese & Charlotte (2). I am expecting our 2nd set sometime in November. (actually due Dec. 8th, we all know they come early though!) Nice to see someone else doing the "multiple multiples" life too :). I just started to blog to document this wild life! Congrats!

Kate

August 22, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home