twobytwo

The crazy blog of a mom of toddler twins and pregnant with a second set of twins. I write it as it is in my life...as I see it or interpret it.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I love...

This cooler weather we are experiencing! Ah, such a nice break from the heat we have recently had! I was not very happy about the hot weather!!!
Still at home, if you haven't gathered. I keep waking up early, so that leaves me very tired during the day, but I will survive. I think it is just my body getting prepared for the lack of sleep our household will be getting very soon. I am trying to get some stuff done around the house today, we just went grocery shopping after lunch (oh, it was nice to do that again...I had given up the responsibility for a couple of months). Just another lazy day. Watching some fireworks on tv tonight...hoping to watch some live ones tomorrow night after a good 4th of July picnic!
Have a safe holiday weekend, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home